Register Company in Australia (www.registeracompany.com.au) offers fast and economical company formation and incorporation services for new start-up businesses in Australia.
Ads by Google
Instant Online Company Registration
The days of buying shelf companies or waiting days and weeks for the company registration forms to be processed are over. The company registration process in Australia only takes minutes and is done fully online.
Company Registration Fees
There are many websites out there offering company registration services, and most of them offer a very similar service for a very similar fee. This fee normally consists of two parts:
- The fee that you pay directly to ASIC (currently $400) and
- The fee that the company charges to process your papers.
The web registration system collects your information online, sends it to ASIC, gets a response and then creates a registration certificate and emails it to you together with a set of other documents.
To register your business through this website is a three-step process:
- Complete a simple online form. You’ll need to have all the relevant information handy before you do that. This includes the full names of director(s), contact address, business registered office address, share structure and so on. It is recommended to consult with your accountant or a lawyer before completing this step.
- Once completed, registeracompany.com.au lodges your information to ASIC for registration.
- Once approved, you will receive your new certificate and ACN by email.
Why use Registeracompany.com.au?
By registering your company online you will also get documents that are required by law at the company formation. The documents that you will receive will comply with the legal requirements and will be customised with the information that you submitted for registration. The documents will include the following:
- Certificate of Registration with your new ACN. The official Certificate issued by ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) and A.C.N. (Australian Company Number).
- Officer & Member Consent. Prepared Consent forms for your to sign in the names of those acting as Officers & Members of the company.
- Opening Minutes. Completed with the relevant details that you submitted and dated the day your company is formed.
- Share Register. Full register prepared with the relevant share & member details including class, issue price and balance.
- Share Certificates. Share Certificates for each holding member with individual serial numbers & receipts.
- Company Constitution. Company constitution completed with your details.
It is recommended to consult your lawyer or accountant before making final decision regarding your business structure. There is also a useful document published by ASIC about your company and the law requirements.
Looking For More Information?
Ads by Google
The review "Registeracompany.com.au – Australian Company Formation" was last updated on 28/12/2009.