Do you have anything valuable on your computer, laptop or mobile phone? Then you need a backup.
Ads by Google
Do you have anything valuable on your computer, laptop or mobile phone? Then you need a backup. You need to create at least another copy of everything that is stored on your devices, encrypt it, and store it somewhere away from home. When everything else fails, you’ll just need to get that copy and restore it on a new device.
Sounds hard? Not anymore! With the latest backup software from Acronis, you can do it in just a few clicks. Acronis True Image 2018 lets you back up your entire computer quick and easy. And there is no marking around with creating Dropbox folders or uploading files one by one to Google Drive. It copies and encrypts everything in one go and gives you an option to store the resulting backup on an external hard drive or in the cloud.
What does it mean to you as a user?
- You’re not risking leaving out important files. Everything is backed up.
- Your data is encrypted, so no cyber criminal can access it, even if they’re able to hack your computer.
- It’s easy and automated. All new files are added to the backup automatically.
- It also has ransomware protection. Have you heard about WannaCry or Petya? If you have Acronis True Image 2018 on your computer, your files are safe.
The official company announcement said that Acronis True Image 2018 is “the first and only personal backup software that uses artificial intelligence to defend consumers against one of the fastest growing threats to their data.” Basically what it means is that it uses the latest available technology to be one step ahead of cyber criminals. When another wave of ransomware comes your way, your computer will recognize the dangerous patterns of cyber attack and block it before it does any damage to your PC or Mac.
Acronis Active Protection is switched on, showing 9 suspicious processes. When Active Protection detects unusual activity, it checks the process using both heuristics analysis as well as those models of expected and unexpected behaviour. If the process is identified as potentially malicious, it alerts the user of the suspicious activity.
Install and Back Up!
Acronis offers a 30-day free trial period where you can test the software to make sure it meets your needs. The installation process is quick and easy. The only configuration that you’ll need to do is to select what to back up and where to back up it to.
Backing up the entire PC to an external hard drive.
If you back up to the cloud, you’ll be able to access all your files from any location, anywhere in the world!
Imagine losing your laptop when on holidays! Just log in to the Acronis cloud and get all your files from there!
The Windows version of the software also has a host of additional tools, such as disk cloning, rescue media creation tool, Try & Decide, and much more.
Oh, and last but not least, it can also back up your Facebook and Instagram accounts — all the photos, comments and status updates. So, if you’re locked out of your own account, you’ll have a copy of your data.
Acronis True Image 2018 presents an interesting solution for everyday users. It’s one of the easiest ways to back up your valuable data without even thinking about it — it does it for you and it keeps it safe.
Pricing and Availability
There are three editions of Acronis True Image 2018 available to accommodate customer use and preferences. All versions include Acronis Active Protection against ransomware and cover an unlimited number of mobile devices.
- Standard is a perpetual license that is offered without any cloud storage or access to cloud-based features for customers who prefer to store their data on local drives only. Pricing starts at AUD $69.99 for one computer.
- Advanced is a one-year subscription that includes 250 GB of cloud storage and access to all cloud-based features. Pricing starts at AUD $69.99 per year for one computer.
- Premium is a one-year subscription that includes exclusive blockchain-based data certification and electronic signature capabilities, as well as 1 TB of cloud storage. Pricing starts at AUD $139.99 per year for one computer.
Advanced and Premium subscribers can purchase additional cloud storage within the application. Advanced Licenses can upgrade to a maximum of 500 GB. If more storage is needed, Advanced users can upgrade to a Premium License, which offers cloud storage of up to 5 TB.
Looking For More Information?
Ads by Google
The review "Acronis True Image 2018 Offers Easy Protection of Valuable Data" was last updated on 25/08/2017.